Rail Freight Rates Canada
Get a Quote
RailGateway.ca #1 Choice for Businesses and their Rail Freight Transportation needs.
RailGateway is making it easier for businesses with full-load shipments to save money on rail freight rates. We provide reliable, fast, and easy intermodal transport at a fraction of the cost when compared to traditional methods – so you can get your shipment where it needs to be while still maximizing savings from our services. Request your quote below.
We specialise in full truckload, dry van, and intermodal rail shipping for business customers only. We do not provide rail freight quotes for trailers, motorized vehicles such as cars, trucks, boats, ATVs, and busses, or any personal vehicles or household items.
Request Your Custom & Free Intermodal Rail Transportation Quote now!
Our team has over 40 years of intermodal rail transportation experience and can handle most of your rail transport needs across Canada and intermodal cross border shipping imports from the U.S.
If you’re wondering how to streamline your shipping strategy while reducing your rail freight transportation costs, don’t wait any longer – get your rail freight quote by filling in the form below.
Inquiries for personal shipping, requests for vehicles, specialized or heavy equipment & household goods will not be responded to. Our apologies in advance.
Why use RailGateway Rail Freight Services?
- 40+ years of moving domestic intermodal freight across Canada – you can trust us to get the job done.
- We handle hundreds of domestic and cross-border rail shipments every month for many different companies and industries, so you know yours will be in good hands.
- Our shipping rates are cost-effective and clear. No hidden fees on our quotes.
- No more headaches. We’ll help you save time on your rail shipment management.
- We have knowledgeable freight shipping specialists ready to assist you and advise you along the way.
Why you should use Intermodal Rail Shipping for your Logistics needs
Haven’t made the switch to intermodal shipping yet? Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Intermodal rail shipping is an economical choice and can significantly reduce your costs. Freight trains can transport more cargo at a better price over long distances through the use of standardized shipping containers in comparison to truck transportation.
- Rail shipping is also more eco-friendly. Train shipping consumes less fuel and emits less pollution than truck road deliveries.
- Intermodal shipping services are also safer for the container load. They’re protected from external elements than with a truck shipment. Containers are also very secure and stay locked all the way until the final destination is reached.
Want to know more benefits of intermodal freight shipping? Have a look at our blog post!