RailGateway offers a full service, Rail Consulting practice bringing you over 100 years of combined rail experience that is unmatched across North America.
Our extensive network provides a single point of contact to develop the most extensive and comprehensive rail program for our clients.
Our team of rail professionals has the experience and insight to work with the railways to ensure the success of your rail program.
We level the playing field, working in your best interest.
Business Plan Development
- Site Plan
- Project Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Implementation of business plan
- Assistance in the build or expansion of facilities
- Site selection and design
- Operational review, team training and consulting surrounding site and tracks
Rail Negotiation and Consulting
- Dispute resolution ie. demurrage, switching charges, service levels / failures
- Service design parameters
- Program set up
- Rail car purchase and leasing
- Rate renewals & contract negotiations.